natural line cbd oil

I’ve recently been testing out a 10% CBD oil by a brand I haven’t worked with before, Natural Line. It’s vegan friendly, contains no additives and uses non-GMO cannabis crops grown in Lithuania. Read on for my full review of the Natural Line CBD oil and don’t hesitate to get in contact if you have any questions at all.

How Much CBD Do You Get?

The tincture I’m reviewing is the 10% drops, meaning from a 10ml bottle you get 1,000mg of CBD. The other 90% is hemp seed oil, which acts as the carrier oil to enhance the bioavailability.

A single drop contains 5mg of CBD, so for the testing period I had around 2 drops in the morning and a further 4 drops in the evening 20-30 minutes before bed. I can certainly say I slept better, being the main thing I personally love about CBD.

When you’re trying to work out how many drops to take, always start low, while the FSA recommends going no higher than 70mg of CBD in a day, which would be 14 drops.

The third party lab report highlighted that it actually contained a slightly higher amount of CBD than stated on the packaging (always good to see). Being a full spectrum oil, it contains other cannabinoids, including small amounts of THC, as well as a sizeable quantity of CBG, a cannabinoid I’m very much a fan of. In fact, I do set it as a slight benchmark for full spectrum oil’s to see if they realistically contain much of the other cannabinoids, as otherwise I feel a bit cheated when it’s a mere trace of CBG or other cannabinoids when they’re claiming ‘full spectrum’, as we all want to benefit from the entourage effect, however this product passed the test. There are also minor amounts of CBC and CBDV.

The taste was reminiscent of Jersey Hemp I tried not too long ago, tasting very much of the plant and in its natural flavour and aroma.

Who Are Natural Line?

The owner of the company is a young man named Edvinas, who found out about the power of hemp and its healing qualities, which motivated him to deliver the highest quality industrial hemp products to the market. Natural Line Products LTD was launched in October 2019, based in Lithuania, however their target market stretches across Europe, providing a wide range of cannabis based products, from oils such as the one I’m reviewing, to hemp tea, bath salts, protein powders and e-liquids.

All of their products utilise CBD from European grown hemp farms with organic methods in place. It is important to ensure they are 100% organic as hemp is highly porous and any pesticides or chemical fertilisers can pass from the plant to the oil when extracting. This is also why it is important to check the pesticide section on the third party lab test (you can have a read of my guide to reading a CBD lab report if this is new to you).

They have optimised their website very well, so they have the website in Lithuanian, but also in English, Latvian, Estonian, Russian and Czech. Of course, being English, I’m useless with anything other than English so I was relieved to see they provide an English language version so I could read through all the details.

How Long Will A Bottle Last?

The expiry date on the bottle I have is around 14 months, so plenty of time on the clock till it passes. Having said that, this is only a ‘best before’, meaning it will probably be fine after this date but that the quality might have diminished slightly.

In regards to how long the bottle will last, this depends on your daily consumption. If you were to have 2 drops per day, being 10mg, then this bottle will last 100 days. Based on my consumption rate of 30mg of CBD, I would get 33.3 days of continuous use from a bottle.

How Much Does It Cost?

The Natural Line 10% CBD oil full spectrum drops cost €54.59, which at time of writing works out as around £49.56, which you can purchase from their website. They provide tracked registered shipping, which costs €3.99 and will arrive with you within 1-3 working days if you’re based in the UK or Lithuania, or 3-5 business days if you’re based in the EU. If you’re outside the EU, it should take between 5-10 days till it’s at your door. They accept either debit or credit card payments, a bank transfer or PaySera internet banking.

By Tom Bourlet

Being based in Brighton, I have directly witnessed the CBD industry grow and prosper, albeit witnessing the difficulties around legislation and the lack of transparency. I therefore decided to become a neutral viewpoint offering genuine reviews, advice and guidance.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *